Welcome to the Journal for the Sociological Integration of Religion and Society
The Journal for the Sociological Integration of Religion and Society is a peer-reviewed, academic and scholarly publication designed to provide a forum for the latest research and inquiry relative to the sociological integration of the Christian religion and society. ISSN: 2159-8711.
2013 Call For Papers:
The Journal for the Sociological Integration of Religion and Society is requesting submission of articles for the October 2013 edition. All articles will be peer-reviewed. Please see the Submission Guidelines for details.
Purposes of the Journal for the Sociological Integration of Religion and Society:
- to utilize qualitative and quantitative analysis in the social sciences as a way to “weave” Christian faith into the larger cultural setting
- to enrich understanding regarding the diversity of the Christian faith and its potential for utilizing the social sciences as a tool for ethical and cultural issues.
- to expand the resources and research available for Christian leaders as “world-changers” in their respective fields
- to stimulate ongoing dialogue among those Christians who desire to integrate their faith with their cultural setting
- to enhance one’s understanding as to the integrative process relative to the social sciences and the Christian faith
- to be devoted to original research and inquiry that promises to address the difficult cultural issues of our time
- to attract readers who desire to pursue their witness in the world, particularly in their own professional fields as Christian-scholar practitioners
- to make significant contributions in the domains of family, church and society, especially from the perspective of perceptive leaders proposing God-honoring solutions to formidable problems
Institutional Sponsor: Oxford Graduate School:
This journal will also be an extension of the purpose for which Oxford Graduate School exists: to equip interdisciplinary Christian-scholar practitioners who desire to be “world-changers,” and to sociologically integrate religion and society in order to transform the family, church, and community worldwide.
The Journal for the Sociological Integration of Religion and Society is a publication of Oxford Graduate School, Dayton, TN USA. (c) 2011-2012 Oxford Graduate School, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The journal is included in the database of Religious and Theological Abstracts (http://rtabstracts.org/), EBSCOHost, and Google Scholar.